PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd say hello

Daveo
06-09-13, 13:07
Thought I'd join up, been reading for a while. Seems I'm not alone after all!

5 years suffering with anxiety which has left me in the house for most of the time, gradually got worse over the last year and effected other parts of my life like eating and sleeping. I've had good spells, couple of months gradually going out, friends houses and that but I was never able to keep it going and returned back to my safe place (home).

Last month after 6 years my girlfriend has left me, unable to cope with my problems anymore. Struggling to find myself a new home now, still in the same house now which is making it hard, she's out living her life and I'm at home feeling sorry for myself, friends trying to help, just get out there and have fun, get a job.

I told them everything, what I've been through but you never really know how hard it is till you've lived with it, nothing to be nervous about, get a grip man...yeah that's not really helping right now.

Didn't see this coming so I'm not prepared at all for it. I make a bit of money online but not enough to live on, council will only pay for half the rent so I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment.

So yeah, pretty low right now, it's hit me hard, just trying to keep myself busy and that so thought I'd sign up and talk to people that know how I'm feeling.

They say it's better to talk right?

Speranza
06-09-13, 13:27
Hi there, absolutely. Welcome. I'm sorry life is poo at the moment, the only way is up but it can take a while to find the stairs... nobody here will belittle your problems.

Gill x