PDA

View Full Version : I was doing well -then

clarissa
23-10-06, 20:02
I have been doing so well for quite sometime now and I was begining to think I was coping with loads more situations, even arranging to take my mother to a meet up with my sister which would mean me having to drive and sorting where it would be, and I sent a reply to her e-mail, which was not to her liking and her reply has upset me so much that I have been trembling for 2 hours now, I have had a megga sweat and I feel sick, my head is thumping and my mouth is dry. Yeah I know it will go in time, but I am so upset that she has criticised me - she herself has been mentally ill for 9 years and she is telling me that "My suggesting a more mature way of communicating is not a 'thing' from your past" How dare she tell me what is and what is not issues that I am having to face. It is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Sorry but this is one way of exploding - you can all read it and empathise. I feel better now Thanx Guys.

there's a place that I dream of when I sleep, so peaceful, so quite, I call it mother earth.

yorkylover
23-10-06, 23:20
Hope you feel a bit better now.;):);)

Ellen XX

candie
23-10-06, 23:25
Hi clarissa,
Thats the trouble with us,we read far too much into what people say and do.
Even though what your mum has said may be a little insensitive,try to remember we all say things we dont mean,especially at times of stress.Chin up,youve been doing really well so try not to let it get to you.

Take care and keep smiling,Candie xx:D