PDA

View Full Version : Literally can't take anymore help me please :(

Jennaxox
06-09-13, 21:33
I'm having so many problems its unreal I get like this pressure feeling in my ears,I get off balanced, i also get sharp pains in the left side if my head wich cone & go I can't sleep I'm so dressed its not even funny anymore I'm so scared doctors have checked my over and can't find anything is this just anexity or isit something more serious? I gt the off balanced feeling alot more when I'm due t be on my period like Iam now but I just feel like I can't take anymore I'm petrified :( can anyone help me xxx

PeterC
06-09-13, 21:45
Hi Jenna, sounds like you got it bad, don't panic as this will make matters worse and im sure its nothing to worry about. If you are not sleeping then it can certainly give you sharp head pains and sometimes pressure in the ears too. I remember my dad having the same thing (except the whole period thing lol) many years ago and his turned out to be caffeine poisoning, sounds awful but its not serious, just reduce caffeine intake. Im sure that with your period and hormones are more active and due to your lack of sleep combined with your worrying seems to make it worse.
Get a good indian head massage done and see if it helps with the pressure points in your skull to release tension.
Hope you feel better soon
Pete x