PDA

View Full Version : Why o why

staffi
06-09-13, 23:42
Not really sure we're to start or how to say it .. Does anyone else suffer from anxciety which comes out of no we're I have had a lovely day and evening gone to sleep and woke up approx 20 mins later with anxciety , very strange

Darbysa
07-09-13, 07:45
Staffi
I understand exactly what you are saying.
This is one of the things I find hardest to deal with. Where does it come from? I keep telling myself there is no point analysing this but it doesn't stop me mulling over what the trigger could be every time I have a bad day. I am generally healthy, happily married, lovely family, great friends, no money worries and a job I love so why does this happen to me?
The thing is to accept this as part of you and not to dwell on the whys. I'm a fine one to talk as I can't always do this but acceptance that it's happened and may happen again is the best way forward. Unless there is a definite trigger that you can think about how to tackle its best not to overanalyse and just concentrate on relaxing and taking care of yourself.
Sal

xvolatileheart
07-09-13, 15:11
I think a lot of us can relate to this. I've really struggled with the fact that I can't rationalize all of my anxiety, I want to be able to have control over it but I can't. You may want to have a read about "mindfulness", it's about accepting the way you feel and not judging or thinking over it but letting it go. I'm trying to incorporate this more in my life and hopefully it will remove some of the anxiety.

staffi
11-09-13, 21:07
Thank you both for replying I think your both quite right I do tend to over a analyse why this is happening .
I have found the more tired I am the worst the anxiety is
When I do wake with anxiety now I switch on tv take a night rescue and before I know it it's morning.