PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations mikejames!!

kittikat
07-09-13, 14:34
I would like to say well done and big congratulations to mikejames on securing a new job (and potential partnership) which he will be starting very soon :yesyes:

Mike has had a really tough time these past few weeks despite setting up his own business and he really deserves some credit for his achievement in the face of adversity.

Not only is he running and building his new business, he will also be going out to work too....what an amazing achievement and a real success story to give us all some inspiration.

Love you lots Mike (my NMP hubby!!!) and I wish you every success for the future and thank you for your continued support too xxxxxxx :bighug1: xxxxxxxx

AuntieMoosie
07-09-13, 14:42
Congratulations Mike :yesyes:

You have done so brilliantly, be proud of your achievements :yesyes:

I would like to wish you every success and every happiness in your new venture :yesyes:

gem7
07-09-13, 16:02
congratulations mike :yesyes:

Magic
07-09-13, 17:26
Congratulations mike:)

lizzie29
07-09-13, 18:26
That's great, well done!

mikejames
08-09-13, 19:28
thank you all for your lovely words and encouragement -especially my NMP wife Kittikat

No way did I think think in January I would have done this and really Kitti is the one who has kept me sane whilst drinking neat vodka to calm me ......I know don't lecture wife does that.............

Am slowly but surely making progress and now I have a regular income I can relax a little about mortgages and bills .................lord knows how I have kept going and have had a few blips so to speak but your support means the world

And while we giving out respect here's to Kittkat who is a step nearer closure am with you every step of the way my love

lots of love and stay safe and warm

:bighug1:Mikey xxxxxxxx

almamatters
08-09-13, 19:49
Well done, all the best to you. :hugs:

BobbyDog
08-09-13, 20:38
Well done Mike, it takes an immense amount of courage and perseverance to overcome anxiety and triumph in the outside world.

NE21 worrier
10-09-13, 23:55
Congratulations, Mike :) Best of luck!

Peter