PDA

View Full Version : Update on my progress

Pinktel
07-09-13, 15:21
Hi all agorophobics - just checking in as haven't posted on here for a while. Just posted my progress on the health anxiety threads regarding the mindfulness and cognitive bias training.

Results have confirmed what I knew was happening - definite shift in my mindset.

Can't tell you whether it is the Cognitive training I have followed on the rainy brain sunny brain website, or the mindfulness training i downloaded from headspace.com but something has worked.

I suspect a combination but the meditation has been an utter revelation to me.

I can only urge you all to try it guys. Little by little you will somehow discover a strength of mind you either thought you lost many years ago, or maybe never believed you had in the first place.

Please give it a go.

I don't come on these forums very much now so haven't had a chance to catch up on you all but hope things are going well for you. If not, please read my other thread and make a note of the websites and get started.

I am planning a little trip away to celebrate and I NEVER thought I would be doing that.

Good luck guys x

Jamesflames
07-09-13, 18:17
Sounds vague but good! I'm going to have a look at those sites. Thanks.

AuntieMoosie
08-09-13, 02:16
Hi all agorophobics - just checking in as haven't posted on here for a while. Just posted my progress on the health anxiety threads regarding the mindfulness and cognitive bias training.

Results have confirmed what I knew was happening - definite shift in my mindset.

Can't tell you whether it is the Cognitive training I have followed on the rainy brain sunny brain website, or the mindfulness training i downloaded from headspace.com but something has worked.

I suspect a combination but the meditation has been an utter revelation to me.

I can only urge you all to try it guys. Little by little you will somehow discover a strength of mind you either thought you lost many years ago, or maybe never believed you had in the first place.

Please give it a go.

I don't come on these forums very much now so haven't had a chance to catch up on you all but hope things are going well for you. If not, please read my other thread and make a note of the websites and get started.

I am planning a little trip away to celebrate and I NEVER thought I would be doing that.

Good luck guys x

Well done hun, that's brilliant progress :yesyes:

CBT4PANIC is the only one thing that has ever helped me. I'm agoraphobic and was totally housebound from 2004 up until last year when I started doing the CBT4PANIC. :D

It's a fantastic program, easy to follow and easy to understand and put into practice. I've still got some way to go, but I'm getting there :D

Bonnibelle
26-09-13, 12:20
Amazing news. Well done xxxx