PDA

View Full Version : Knuckles. Please advise.

dao123
24-10-06, 01:58
Hello,

For some years now, i have had constantly swollen knuckles. It is predominantly the main knuckles and is predominantly the right hand. (I guess this is because i am right-handed?).

In any case, i showed my doctor a while back and he just shrugged and was pretty unhelpful and had no answers to give me.

It does not really trouble me and i get on with my life as normal, but i would like to know if any of you guys have any idea what might be causing my knuckles to look like i have gone ten rounds with the heavyweight boxing champ! (Trust me, i have not!)

Any help would be so much appreciated.

Kindest regards,

DAO

mackncody
24-10-06, 02:43
Dao, how is your circulation in your hands? Maybe your getting a bit of arthiritis in your hands?

I tend to have pominent knuckles but I do have a punching bag which I use to channel anger(don't ask) and even though I use wraps, the hands are frequently bloodied up. Also have horses so my body gets pretty beat up. Ok I sound like some freaky mashochist. Sry! Sooo.. have you had any kind of hand trauma and maybe it just hasn't healed yet?

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-U are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.