PDA

View Full Version : read this pleaseeee

kennethman1
08-09-13, 09:01
when i think of getting a symptom, if i keep dwelling on it i will have it until i think of something else, then if i think of another one cycle starts again....is this intrusive thoughts?

Kim51
08-09-13, 09:49
when i think of getting a symptom, if i keep dwelling on it i will have it until i think of something else, then if i think of another one cycle starts again....is this intrusive thoughts?
Hi I am not an expert but it sounds like over thinking which is a symptom of anxiety a lot of us have rather than intrusive thoughts. I have woke this morning with a worry I have at the moment and I just keep going over and over it, we have to learn techniques to put the thoughts/worries to one side, easier said than done I know. Good luck Kim x:bighug1:

kennethman1
08-09-13, 09:54
Hi I am not an expert but it sounds like over thinking which is a symptom of anxiety a lot of us have rather than intrusive thoughts. I have woke this morning with a worry I have at the moment and I just keep going over and over it, we have to learn techniques to put the thoughts/worries to one side, easier said than done I know. Good luck Kim x:bighug1: yeah! same as me , i woke up this morning making myself think i couldn't breath (not on purpose obviously), do you know why or how we can stop/control these random thoughts that come out of nowhere? :/

BobbyDog
08-09-13, 09:59
Yeah, I do this as well, a bit of OCD I think in my case, especially with the intrusive thoughts, if I don't have a negative thought going round and round in my head, I am not happy, and I am not happy.x