PDA

View Full Version : Panic and studying...

laura1200
08-09-13, 11:32
I have a class tomorrow for university which is being assessed, basically it's a big group project and to "pass" we have to work together and input ideas etc. I am stressed beyond belief about it, I have done 99% of the preparation work we were given yet I feel a little panicky about it all. I'm not that great in groups of people especially when I'm being assessed. I'm so much better in a more traditional exam lol. :D

I woke up last night in a panic and it took me about an hour to fully calm down, thankfully no panic attack but the pre-panic attack feelings were there. I've been shaking all this morning just thinking about it.

I know the other students in my group and they're all really good.... I am worried I'll just be awful and mess up. If I mess up then I could potentially fail that module.

I'm not really looking for advice (although any would be appreciated) I just wanted to type my feelings down. I cannot wait for it to be over. :yahoo:

Jacsta
08-09-13, 12:38
I bet you aren't the only one in the class panicing about this assessment. A lot of people have problems with these kinds of things....even if they don't suffer from anxiety!

You have done all the right things, you are prepared, it sounds like you have a good group, so that's good! Go in there and do your best. I bet youll be just fine and youll feel on top of the world once its all over.

Good luck!

Col
08-09-13, 16:43
Ohhh hated this at uni, I remember being really good but if someone videod me from the neck down it looked like I was having a fit because of how bad I was shaking.

Good luck

laura1200
11-09-13, 13:59
It went okay after all! Thanks everyone.

Col
12-09-13, 09:42
:D