PDA

View Full Version : feel lost, am I really a Hypochondria

help me 21
08-09-13, 18:26
Hiya all, I have really bad anxiety and depression have done for years, im really worryed about my eyes I had them tested in march eye doctor said I have dry eyes. Iv been using eyes drops ever since. 3days ago my eyes have beem that heavy way also feels like them are sticking :( I'm really scared I'm all worked up right now. It feels like my life is over. I have jelly legs feel sick headache and shaking everythink around me just don't feel real. Iv notice when I think about it more. Symtoms get worse. I carnt switch off, I'm panicky so much. I don't no what to do with my self. I'm sorry if I don't make sence. I carnt think striaght. P.s when I put eye drops in they feel better for a bit then. Can I just ask plz plz don't watch what you put because if I see somethink I don't wana see I'm gonna freak out. Really vunrable right now. So for spelling x

Annie0904
08-09-13, 18:36
I think you have answered some of this yourself "When I think about it more, symptoms get worse" I had problems with my ears and as soon as the doctor told me they were fine, I hardly noticed it. It may be an idea to see your doctor again just so that you can get more reassurance to help you not be so anxious about it. :hugs:

help me 21
08-09-13, 18:42
Yes I no like I said sorry if it don't make sence, so worried. I did go to the doctors 4months ago he didn't seem bothered tbh, he was more worried about my anxiety then anythink. I take my eye drops 6times a day iv started to bathe my eyes. This sticky feeling is a new symtom. Had it for couple of days it hasn't bothered me. Untill 2day now I'm thinking about it. Its making me feel ill :(

Annie0904
08-09-13, 18:51
Did the doctor recommend using the eye drops 6 times a day. Maybe you shouldn't bathe them when using the drops as you will wash out the drops and they will be less effective. Only use them for the number of times the doctor advised. I am sure you will be fine :)

help me 21
08-09-13, 19:01
Thank you, I'm gonna try and get some sleep see if that helps. Its so scary. It don't help having anxiety! Maybe if I didn't have anxiety I wouldn't be such a big tit. But I carnt help the way I feel, not many ppl understand me family or friends :(. I'm the biggest worryier out I think

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

I bathe my eyes once before bed. And once when I wake up. Then use drops 6times aday. Doctor said use them as much as I want.

Annie0904
08-09-13, 19:31
When you have anything physical wrong with you I think it always makes your anxiety worse. I am just the same.
I used to work in a school and one of the students had problems with dry eyes and I used to put drops in for him. They never got any worse and I am sure yours won't. Keep using the drops but unless the doctor suggested it, I wouldn't bathe them.

help me 21
08-09-13, 19:58
Iv noticed that my self, when there's somethink wrong with me. I think about it and symtom check. It gets worse thanks for the postive messages :)

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

I also ran out of eye drops tonight, my family member has dry eyes but don't use the drops. So iv had them same ones as mine. Don't think iv mentioned it but when I put drops in they feel better for a bit

Annie0904
08-09-13, 20:02
That is good that the drops make your eyes feel better, keep using them.