PDA

View Full Version : why do my symptoms keep changing/switching?

kennethman1
09-09-13, 14:55
shortness of breath, tight throat, nausea, half yawns????

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

someone reply please

aggiecuttler
09-09-13, 15:34
Hello i am replying!!! lol, are you on any meds which could account for side effects? if not then i am going to go out on a limb and say you suffer with anxiety, as these are all symptoms related to getting panicy, but if you are on a med this can cause these type of symptoms too, i am sure its nothing to worry yourself over blessings

kennethman1
09-09-13, 16:52
Hello i am replying!!! lol, are you on any meds which could account for side effects? if not then i am going to go out on a limb and say you suffer with anxiety, as these are all symptoms related to getting panicy, but if you are on a med this can cause these type of symptoms too, i am sure its nothing to worry yourself over blessings

thank you thank you!, one more thing.....how do i prevent more symptoms coming and, no i'm not on meds.

Annie0904
09-09-13, 17:48
Kenneth have you seen a doctor about your anxiety?

natalie5555
09-09-13, 18:08
You need to ignore the symptoms its so difficult but you have to otherwise they wont go. The more you pay attention to them the more they will come hope your ok.

kennethman1
09-09-13, 18:08
Kenneth have you seen a doctor about your anxiety?

tommorow, but it seems they happen without a trigger wth?

Annie0904
09-09-13, 18:17
That is how it is with anxiety but like Natalie said, the more you pay attention to the symptoms the worse they will seem.

kennethman1
09-09-13, 18:23
That is how it is with anxiety but like Natalie said, the more you pay attention to the symptoms the worse they will seem.
it's so frustrating i don't even want the symptoms in the first place