PDA

View Full Version : Nail surgery

yorkylover
09-09-13, 13:19
Hi everyone havent been on here for a long while now,I have seen a few people still here from when I was going through a really bad time who helped me loads,and so many new people here now.

Four weeks ago I had nail surgery on both my toes,partial nail removal on both sides of both big toes.

I so wish I never had it done now.Im still unable to wear shoes had to get some canvas shoes two sizes to big or sandals.

1 of mt toes has an infection now and just finished a course of antibiotics.The surgery has taken a swab now to see if I need a different antibiotic.

Has anyone here had the same operation done? Im scared Im going to lose the whole nail this rate.

I have to do salt washes and change the dressings every other day and see the nurse once a week.

I have coped really well with the anxiety and pleased to say had no panic attacks at the hospital.:yesyes:

missacorah
20-12-13, 12:41
Hi Ellen. Well done with what you had done. Im sure youll be sorted in no time at all.

I remember you from when I used to come on here ALL the time (roughly 2009) and remember you always offering kind, sound advice x