PDA

View Full Version : i need to talk! anyone online?

Kez_miller
09-09-13, 23:17
hi, guys basically my life right now is just getting on top of me, i suffer with IBS (i think) and tonight i have a burning sensation in my throat like heart burn, but not only that i just keep bursting out crying, i feel like i have no future or nothing to look forward too. im really struggling tonight, and no1 seems to understand just how GAD can make you feel, none of my friends or family have it so there is just no1 for me to talk to, this is why NMP is just an absolute lifeline for me, im probably just babbling on but i just cant calm myself down! I'm not depressed just so anxious it makes u feel like crying! as many of you will know a lot as been going on recently for me with my parents both terminally ill with cancer and dementia, losing my house and my job, then being offered another job that im panicking about,

im not quite sure what im looking for tbh which sounds daft just some one that understands i guess!

Speranza
09-09-13, 23:21
Hi!

Kez_miller
09-09-13, 23:35
Hi!

hi speranaz!

hope you are having a much better night than myself! :)

Speranza
09-09-13, 23:37
It's ok thank you, I just recorded my second YouTube video: Edna Stevens #2 - The Break-up.: http://youtu.be/yXZu2jkJlU0

I've had a rough few days - like you I'm not depressed but I've been pretty anxious lately. It is great to meet other people who understand, isn't it!

Kez_miller
09-09-13, 23:40
It's ok thank you, I just recorded my second YouTube video: Edna Stevens #2 - The Break-up.: http://youtu.be/yXZu2jkJlU0

I've had a rough few days - like you I'm not depressed but I've been pretty anxious lately. It is great to meet other people who understand, isn't it!

ill give it a watch :) something to keep my mind occupied!

and it is, a lot of people just tell you "get on with it" or "no such thing as anxiety, everyone is anxious sometimes"

them two comments anger me lol! or when you have a panic attack

"Calm Down" "What you Panicking about" ......erm! ha ha!

Speranza
09-09-13, 23:47
Yes... I'm lucky, I don't have them very often but as a kid I was panicking most of the time! Nobody understood back then. There wasn't even a hope of being taken to someone for help!

Kez_miller
09-09-13, 23:53
Yes... I'm lucky, I don't have them very often but as a kid I was panicking most of the time! Nobody understood back then. There wasn't even a hope of being taken to someone for help!

Just watched your videos and although it was a rough time in your life obviously, it made me laugh! :) excellent! give yourself a pat on the back for that! its brilliant!

Speranza
10-09-13, 00:03
LOL it isn't really about me! I've invented her... ;) But thank you!

Allmydays
10-09-13, 00:22
Evening, I'm up and would be burning midnight oil if I were Edwardian.