PDA

View Full Version : my symptons

marcel
11-09-13, 00:38
On Friday i was rushed into Huddersfield Royal with what i thought was a heart attack , anyway i had numerous ECGs and 2 blood tests , i was kept in overnight and allowed to leave because everything was ok ..the symptons were Dizzyness , tightening of the chest very shallow fast rapid breathing and hot and sweaty , they got worse and worse i honestly thought i was on my way ....an ambulance was called and they gave me a small white pill under my tongue then the symptons eased off ..they did slightly re appear after a meal at the hospital but after i tried to sleep after curling up in a ball they eased off again about 20 mins later ....now !! today i went to the doctor as a follow up and he thinks its either a bad panic attack or muscle spasms but hes sending me to a treadmill to make sure and ive another blood test next week ...but he thinks mainly its a panic attack ..now i find it hard to travel on buses i can feel the panic trying to set in ..but i shut my eyes and ride it out but its hard