PDA

View Full Version : Foot sprain.. I think

EmilyRenee
11-09-13, 05:02
So, I was running in a mile in cheer practice (in cheer shoes) and felt great into I got home. I couldn't put any pressure on my foot. I went to the doctor and he hardly looked at my foot and said I sprained it. There was very little swelling no bruises, now I can walk, but I limp because the top of my foot hurts. Also when I go on my tip toes it hits a lot! I went back to the doctors agin a week later and got an X-ray done. It came back normal. Now it's been a week and a had and my foot sill fees the same as the feat day. But doc said just to walk on it and it will heal on its own. I haven't cheered since the injury and it is very frustrating. It's not healing, but it's not getting worse. What do you think I should do?????? I'm goin to try t go back to the doctors either tomorrow or Thursday. I just want it to heal!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:02 ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 ----------

Until I got home *

Kim51
11-09-13, 08:57
Hi, you may have muscle stain in your foot, which if you have will get better with rest, hope it gets better for you soon. X

Speranza
11-09-13, 10:43
My daughter had this - forgot the fancy name. It hurt. She's fine. Still running...