PDA

View Full Version : new member

carrie84
24-10-06, 16:33
Hi, im new to this site after looking it up online and relatively new to anxiety (been suffering with it for almost 2 months now). Its good to see that there are people out there who have the same frightening symptoms as me. Feeling unreal and 'not with it' has been a constant and main symptom for me since it began and I do find it hard to deal with, I am on medication also but hopefully reading other people's ways of coping might provide some reassurance also. Im supposed to be at university but have not yet returned due to the anxiety so I might have to defer a year. Which has added even more stress because I just want to feel 'normal' (whatever that is). I hope to get some views from the other members about this and how to deal with.
Carriex

yorkylover
24-10-06, 16:40
Hi carrie and welcome to the site.You will get some helpful advise here.Its a really brilliant site.;)
take care

Ellen XX

lainey
24-10-06, 17:31
Hi Carrie

Welcome to the forum.
You'll get loads of help and support here.

Take care

Elaine x

honeybee3939
24-10-06, 19:09
Hi Carrie

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here and make new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
24-10-06, 21:43
Hi Carrie

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

trac67
24-10-06, 22:32
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
25-10-06, 08:13
Hi Carrie,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

mad_shell66
25-10-06, 13:15
hi carrie, welcome to nomorepanic

shellxx:D

bearcrazy
25-10-06, 13:49
Hi Carrie,

I joined yesterday too and have been amaZed at how many people have similar problems. its good to know that youre not alone.

bearx

libbie
25-10-06, 14:35
hi carrie,
you ll make some good friends on this site!
take care
libbie

anderson
25-10-06, 18:18
hi carrie i joind yesterday too. i also have found this site to be very good help to meas anxiety and me are old friends ??????? anerson

sarah1984
26-10-06, 16:22
Hi Carrie and welcome!
Sorry to hear about your hard time-I've been suffering from anxiety since February and had to come home from uni. It took a long time but believe me you do come out of that vicious cycle of worry and I'm now 95% better. Like you, I miss uni so much and now that I feel slightly better am trying to do as much work as I can at home.
Feel free to PM me,
Sarah