PDA

View Full Version : I am on edge

laura1200
11-09-13, 23:59
Arghh is all I can say, been doing so well lately and tonight the dreaded panic attack is back. Really fed up and my body feels numb. Does anyobe else experience this? I just feel I'm going mad with all these different feelings. I just want to be able to go to bed and fall asleep like anyone else.

sammie010
12-09-13, 08:26
hey just feel positive and take medications time 2 time. it's okay get well soon

mnilo
14-09-13, 18:15
Hope you are able to sleep soon. I find that thoughts seem more powerful at night and harder to stop the worry escalating. I find putting a light on can help for sleeping at night. Take care of yourself

Barnabas75
14-09-13, 19:42
Not sleeping is the worst.I went through what felt like forever not sleeping because of panic attacks.But it passed and hopefully you will be able to overcome also.

Volvoman50
17-09-13, 10:55
i find my anxiety worst at night in bed cant sleep will loose it all etc. Doc has just given me some 1mg Lorazopram to try to help at night while why Citalopram gets in my system as only just started that yesterday. Been anxiety free for 2 years come bnack now from now where. BUM!!