PDA

View Full Version : just want to ask for opinion...Skippy and others

pepperutchie
12-09-13, 07:05
Hi , ive been through a lot lately stressing my self about every pain in my body and ended up in a panic attack that further stresses me out.been to the doctors and prescribed cipralex and muscle relaxant however i am still at a wreck mucles stiffness neck ,back, head pressure and feels like a traped nerve at the back of my scapula.etc.i am determined to get my life back and i will do everything to get started.,everybody here had given me support in every post i had just even to get me through this anxiety and it has been a great help,just want to ask everybody Do you think that it is ok for me to work again and have a 10 hour job with this symptoms and severe stresses that i am feeeling?(eg a little problem really sends me to a very tight feeling and some symptoms of stress and a feeling of giving up in everything)lately i have been contacted with 2 jobs that i applied months a go and i am really so confused on whether i can afford to do it or not..i just want to start living my life again..

---------- Post added at 06:05 ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 ----------

and are these Stresses the real stress that one should feel?or is it just another anxiety feeling.I know that stress contributes to a lot of illness.any opinions?

skippy66
12-09-13, 09:33
Nobody on here can give you medical advice. All I can tell you is that in my opinion getting back to work is crucial to you beating your health anxiety as it provides a distraction from your symptoms. Also, I know from experience that stress can cause a whole host of weird symptoms that no-one can explain.

meche
12-09-13, 09:42
From experience, all I can say is that no matter how bad you feel both physically & mentally you MUST try to carry on as normal. I was in your position a year ago. I was full of aches/pains, an emotional wreck and I had an endless list of illnessess (or so I thought) :doh:!! Everyday I struggled out of bed and went to work. At no point was it easy and it was a huge challenge to get through the day. This went on for weeks but eventually it did get easier. I've always said that it was a blessing in disguise. I think if I had took to my bed and curled up in a ball, I would still be there now. xx

pepperutchie
13-09-13, 03:18
thank you Meche i am good knowing that someone really is or had struggle like what i am having now,your post really helps me a lot.