PDA

View Full Version : Having bad mornings

Pete_uk
12-09-13, 10:05
When I wake up mornings I have what brought on this bout of anxiety in my mind. That makes me not want to get up and go to work. All morning at work its rattling around my mind. More so today for some reason. It makes me detracted and on edge. It also makes me feel like crying at the simplest thing - like a tea towel from home I took in to work.

I just feel so helpless at the moment. :shrug:

Lindyl
12-09-13, 10:56
I am the same every morning don't want to get up and face the day its awful feel for you

HoneyLove
12-09-13, 11:40
Mornings can be really hard Pete, you're not alone feeling this way :(

If you can, maybe do a little guided relaxation or meditation first thing - play one from Youtube on your phone while you're in bed or get a relaxation CD and play it. It'll help you start the morning on a better note x

mnilo
14-09-13, 18:38
Mornings are worse for me to. Exercise is how I try and deal with it but it's different for everyone. Take care

loreen
14-09-13, 19:12
I know what you mean about mornings Pete.

I think for me it is the worry I am going to have a bad day. Once I am in work for about an hour, it usually gets better.

I am definitly worse if we are quiet-like my mind has too much time to wander and start to panic etc

Anxiety is something I am learning to deal with, and I know it helps to talk to work colleagues. I have found people understand more if I try and explain to them where I struggle.

Hope things get easier for you xx