PDA

View Full Version : gone into total fear

rach7
12-09-13, 11:32
I've been getting these red blotches for weeks...psychologically I'm not doing well. I'm freaking. I have a health phobia as it is. I've been under a lot stress...I'm so unhappy this is happening to me. My husband is getting angry at my fear. Going to a dr isn't an option right now since there is been so much drama and stress lately emotionally I couldn't handle it. Attached a pic of this morning...it's slightly different everyday. Talked to an online dr and she guessed roseacea? but she admitted she wasn't totally sure.

Background: we are trying to move (far) things not going well at my handicapped son's school...we have no emotional support other than each other..years of long term stress due to personal problems. Husband doesn't understand how hard I try to act ok..I'm really trying. Why do I always assume the worst will happen to me? Why can't I get rid of thinking that way?

AuntieMoosie
12-09-13, 20:18
They could well be due to anxiety and stress.

I had a friend who used to break out in red coloured patches all over her face and neck if she was anxious or stressed.

I would go and have a chat with your doctor and see what they say :)

rach7
12-09-13, 20:45
Thanks for the answer..it has been really stressful and I hope its just that in combo with a lot of dry weather :)