PDA

View Full Version : Just found this site after 35 yrs of struggle!

Alijane
12-09-13, 19:54
Hi, I've had panic attacks on and off since I was 14. Mostly I'm fine and then something triggers it. I have 3 children and a wonderful partner... But a lot has changed at work with restructure and this had unsettled me, sparking off all my worst fears of ibs and claustrophobia. Anyway, I will fight this yet again :).

Annie0904
12-09-13, 20:02
Hi Alijane :welcome:

AuntieMoosie
12-09-13, 20:55
Hello Alijane and :welcome: to NMP :D

Do have a good look around the site hun. There are many articles to the left of this page which are full of information and guidance.

Put your feet up, have a nice cup of tea or coffee and join in and ask any questions when you feel ready hun :hugs:

Alijane
12-09-13, 21:41
Thanks AuntieMoosie :)... It's good to know I'm not crazy x

---------- Post added at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Thanks Annie0904 :hugs:

Dizzy_Dave
12-09-13, 21:48
And answer questions too as that is also self healing, plus we are all crazy in here, well I am a little, I think? I'm not sure now....:P

Daisy Sue
12-09-13, 21:51
Hi & welcome, :)

Tessar
12-09-13, 22:11
Alijane I am really glad you have found this place. If you need support and inspiration and a place to share..... Then you have found it here. Everyone is so lovely. You can say it just how it is. No one judges, they just want to help.

HunniBee
12-09-13, 23:27
Welcome Alijane :)

I too mirror what others have said, it's nice to talk to like minded people & people who do not think you are crazy or a little strange although I prefer the term unique :)

Anything you need to vent or just ask then go ahead, it is such a friendly place here & everyone always tries their best to help.

Best of luck to you.

HB xx

Speranza
12-09-13, 23:51
:welcome:

Gill x