PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here - After Some Advice?

MummyTo1
12-09-13, 20:29
Hiya I've just joined here and I'm after some advice since January I have had constant dizziness, feeling like I am going to faint.

I get headaches, my breathing goes funny sometimes. It's always worse when I am out shopping especially when I go to the queue - I feel awful!!

Is this normal?! I'm on 10mg propranolol 4x a day. I am convinced I have had all different types of Illnesses my current one is that I have a brain tumour!!

I've had a full blood count which came back clear.

It's wrecking my life I can't just go out like I used to be able to.

Thanks x

Sadkel
14-09-13, 23:02
I feel a lot of the same symptoms! :(

itsbeth
15-09-13, 00:01
I don't take prescribed medication for my anxiety, but yes, dizziness, feeling like fainting and breathing funny are all symptoms of a panic attack, they're not dangerous and nothing is going to hurt you :D you're fine! I promise!
However i suggest you talk to your Doctor about the medication you're on if you think they're not doing anything for your panic :(

MRS STRESS ED
15-09-13, 09:39
That's excactly how I am dizziness feeling like im going to faint, its all just horrible symptoms of anxiety it makes you believe you have awful things ,try and believe it is only anxiety have you tried cbt if not it might be worth a try, hope you feel better soon :hugs: