PDA

View Full Version : Scared of planes over head

Beth3216
12-09-13, 22:57
I am terrified of when a plane flies over head. I hear it coming miles off and as soon as I hear it my heart starts to beat really fast and I get a hot feeling rush through my body. I am filled with fear until it passes. I am absolutely convinced at that time that it is going to drop a bomb. I have no idea where this fear has come from but it's ruining my life. Giving me panic attacks. I am terrified of seeing a whole loud of army planes fly over head like in the war times. It paralyses me with fear. Anyone offer any advice on this or know what's wrong with me:(?? It's getting to the point that I'm afraid to be outside as I prowl the sky and its freaking me out!

itsbeth
14-09-13, 23:52
Ohh i get paranoid that it could be a plane coming to bomb us too. :( I don't panic over it though.
Well, if you think about it, we would have been told over the news or the radio if something like that was going to happen or was to be expected.
You've listened to planes fly over head before and have you been in the middle of a bombing? Of course not :) you'll be fine, just keep calm and realize that you have nothing to panic over!