PDA

View Full Version : Bit more progress

heths
24-10-06, 21:12
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I went to my therapy appointment. At the moment I haven't cracked going in a taxi there and back, so my dad takes me there and I get a taxi back.

One of the things I worried about when I started getting taxi's was if it was late or didn't turn up and I'd be waiting for it at the clinic.

Well yesterday that happened, I had booked the taxi for 10am and I came out of my appointment and it wasn't there. I went outside and there was no sign of it. It ended up been 25 minutes late.

I was worried and I was shaky, and everytime I saw a taxi pass I thought it was for me. I also rang the taxi firm who told me he was on his way and shouldn't be long. I went back into the clinic waiting room and tried to keep calm.

The taxi driver did have a good reason for been late and did apologise and explain. So I feel it was like a test for me yesterday, something I was scared of and I coped.

Heather x

nomorepanic
24-10-06, 21:37
Heather

Well done

It was a good test for you and important how you handled it as that proves that you can do this and nothing bad will happen atall.

Glad you coped ok.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

honeybee3939
24-10-06, 22:17
Hi Heather,

Well done you !

Like Nic says, i think these kind of things do test us, i did my bus journey yesterday, the first bus didnt stop and the next bus was an hour late, luckily i had my walkman with me to distract my thoughts from the panic.

You have been doing so well latley heather, im proud of you !

Love

Andrea
xxx

trac67
24-10-06, 23:09
Well done Heather, it does just show what we can do when we are faced with it doesn't it.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
24-10-06, 23:29
Well done I would have been the same,you did really well.:);):)

Ellen XX

surreylady
24-10-06, 23:33
well done for coping with a panicky situation, you should be proud of yourself :D
Mandy xx

positive attitude brings positive results

polly daydream
25-10-06, 15:27
Well done Heather!!:D

Polly x

bobsy
25-10-06, 15:29
Well done Heather you are doing really well keep it up

take care

bobsy

Alexandra
25-10-06, 16:36
Hi Heather

Well done for getting through the taxi nightmare.

Take care

Hugs

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

heths
26-10-06, 15:28
Thank you all :)

Heather x