PDA

View Full Version : Update! From An Agoraphobic Ross

Ross
24-10-06, 21:32
As most of you know, I am Agoraphobic, but things are really starting to move in the right direction.

I have made a huge life changing decision to move to another part of the country, and make a fresh start.

This hasn't happened yet, but the ball is definately rolling. Just making this decision has made me feel better about myself. I have recently been to the pub, where I got a lil tipsy, to the point of waking up at 04:30 on the Bathroom Floor (Oh well, we're not all perfect). I am also planning on going out this Friday as well.

I wish to thank you all for your continuing support! Without all of you, I dont know where I would be at the moment.... well, I know I wouldnt be here typing this! lol

I will keep you informed of any other progresses I make, and hope this is a small ray of light for others battling the same / similar conditions.

Thank You ALL so so much.

Kind Regards

Ross xxx

------------------------------------------------
Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

nomorepanic
24-10-06, 21:35
Ross

So pleased to hear your news tonight :D

You go for it and all the best of luck with the move.

Let us know when things start happening ok?

Best of luck for the future and your new life up north!:)[:P]

xx

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Granny Primark
24-10-06, 22:02
Ross,

What fantastic news. I am so very pleased for you.
Youve given many people on here support and encouragement me included. Im really pleased that you are now begining to recover. Your a caring person with a great sense of humour.
Youd deserve success and happiness in all that you do.

take care
LYNN xx

honeybee3939
24-10-06, 22:03
Hi Ross !

What lovely news !

So glad to hear what great progress you have made. I hope your moves goes well, im up North Ross, we have some great pubs here too !:D

Im really thrilled for you !

love

Andrea
xxxx

Melxxx
24-10-06, 22:05
Ross,

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your move. You have made my night reading this.

You go boy ((((((((((((((mummyhug))))))))))))))

Mel

trac67
24-10-06, 22:07
Aww Ross thats great news hun, I really do hope everything goes well for you with the move.

Make sure you have internet connection when you move so you can still use the forum, cause if you don't who will I have to annoy [:P]

Good luck with everything you do.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

normalwisdom
24-10-06, 22:27
Well done Ross Woo Hoo can I buy a hat now? Please make sure you keep in touch with us southerners lol. GO TIGERS GO!:D

Steph

lainey
24-10-06, 22:55
I'm so pleased for you Ross. Well done mate on getting out.

Take care

Elaine x

surreylady
24-10-06, 23:28
YAY!!! GO ROSS

well done you, so good to hear things are going so well for you. Hope the move is a good one and hope you will be very happy hun :D

big huggles

Mandy xxxx

positive attitude brings positive results

yorkylover
24-10-06, 23:32
Well done Ross.[Yeah!]:D:D:D:D

Ellen XX

manmoor
25-10-06, 00:12
Aww Ross thats great news I can remember when yoou joined the forum and told me I was a mad irish woman lol. Your doing so well and I'm so proud of you. As for waking up on the bathroom floor to me thats a normal everyday occurence lol. Love ye loads and keep up the good work.xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lindalou64
25-10-06, 01:19
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for one hell of a guy my buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy keep in touch ya know where to find me chowdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love ya lots Linda tc hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[8D]

nicjay
25-10-06, 10:24
Hi Ross

Well done on your efforts to overcome the agoraphobia-going to the pub is a big step in the right direction, one that i have not been able to achieve yet so pat yourself on the back. I'm glad that a move to Hull is giving you the impetus you need to really kick start your recovery and i'm sure that now you've started to go places nothing and no-one is gonna hold you back. Plus the love of a good woman is always a bonus and you know i'm a romantic and therefore so happy for you because you deserve all the happiness and love in the world.

As always i'm sending you alot of love

Nic
xxx
[:X]

Alexandra
25-10-06, 16:38
Hi Ross

Well done you for all that your doing to get over the agoraphobia. I know how it feels as every now & then i have a few little blips here & there but you can get through it & you will.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Ross
25-10-06, 19:47
All you lovely people. Thank you so much for your kind words.

I will keep you informed of the move, and any other progresses I make.

once again, thank you so much.

Ross xxx

------------------------------------------------
Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

Lucy36
25-10-06, 21:20
hi Ross

That is brilliant news... i have all these intentions of things i want to do but the agoraphobia is holding me back at moment grrrrrrrrr..

but hey one day for me i will do it... im a determined little bitch when i want to be lol

all the best ross
love luce.xxxxx

tam
25-10-06, 22:34
hi ross well done.this post has made me feel that there is a end to all this,thanks and big hugs tracy:D

Southern_Belle
01-11-06, 16:13
Aww Ross Hun,

So happy to hear this splendid news! I'm glad you got out and can't wait to hear all about the big move. So pleased for you.

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"