PDA

View Full Version : migraine back

maz55
13-09-13, 19:50
Been doing really well with the whole anxiety feelings lately, had a really busy few months, and this weekend is the first one in at least 10 weekends when I have free time. was really looking forward to chilling, but out of nowhere migraine returns, visual disruption twice in the space of 5 hrs sick feeling and headache.Now the panicking has started, as had been migraine free for the last few months.Panic caused by reading somewhere that migraine and strokes were connected and as am now 57 feel really anxious that a stroke may happen.Why when busy I'm ok then as soon can relax it kicks me in the teeth.Really worried now, any reassurance welcome .

aggiecuttler
15-09-13, 10:52
Hello poor you are you on anything for your panic and anxiety, if not i would talk to your dr about helping you when you are in a rut the way out is to ask for help.
Migraines are indeed horrible things, i think there is a slight link between migraine and stroke but its not common place when you go to your dr i would ask them to check your blood pressure etc as that is always a good guide as to how healthy you are, speak to your dr about the panic and your BP good luck and blessings