PDA

View Full Version : i cant deal with this jittery weak feeling anymore

ddonaghey1989
13-09-13, 20:11
hi everyone ive been suffering with a boat sensation since january its gotten alot better but now i feel lightheaded and weak and jittery. im not tired tho just feel like im hungover all the time or the feeling you get when a panic attack is starting. i feel like this all day everyday i hate it what can i do to make it go away :( im seeing a counsellor but i still feel awful. the dr gave me prozac mnths ago but im too afraid to take them. i need some advice please :'(

xvolatileheart
15-09-13, 12:08
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I've been having these same sensations a lot lately - weak, jittery, off balance, lightheaded like I might faint. Only I feel incredibly exhausted with it, too. It's all just part of the awful anxiety and you can't do anything to make it go away except to not fear it and let it pass. It will lessen as your anxiety lessens. Don't be scared to take your pills though, there's no need to suffer.

ddonaghey1989
20-09-13, 23:35
thanks for your reply. are you on any meds? is that the best way to tackle anxiety is to ignore it? i really try but the dizziness scares the life out of me as it left me unable to get out of bed and care for my children for a few weeks. i struggle to let this go x

xvolatileheart
24-09-13, 09:09
I'm not on any meds. I have a prescription for citalopram but haven't started it yet. I'm still really struggling with this weak, jittery feeling and now I'm convinced it's an impending seizure! Ahh my brain, it always comes up with the worst case scenario.

Liviguy
24-09-13, 11:42
Hi there. I have had this nervous jittery weak feeling on and off for a long time now. It feels like I have just had a massive fright and I am experiencing the after effects. The doctors all put it down to anxiety. The more you focus on it the harder it is, however it's not easy (actually that is an understatement) to not focus on it.