PDA

View Full Version : help please

Torri
14-09-13, 11:29
My partner has just walked out on me and the 2 kids, are relationship has been strained for the last few year due to me illness (panic anxiety disorder)
But im struggling....emotionally ... i have no money as i don't get paid intill the end of the month and i havent got a clue what to do....
My panic etc has been at bay for a few months and now its here again and im feeling very depressed
any advice would be great ty xx

Daisy Sue
14-09-13, 11:53
Hi Torri.. so sorry to hear what's happened.

First of all, tell family & friends about it as soon as you can - the more people who can rally round you and your kids right now, the better, and someone might be able to lend you some cash until you get back on track.

You can also ring the benefit services on Monday and see if they can help in any way.

Also - I did this when in a similar position - ring your household providers, like elec, gas, mortgage, phone, car finance.. & tell them what's gone on, and that you're requesting either a payment holiday if they'll do it, or reduced payments for a couple of months.

If your kids are of school age, tell the school on Monday, as they might be upset or unsettled for a while.

Good luck, you can do it - I speak from experience ;)

Torri
14-09-13, 12:06
thank you...its just hard right now, i have never claim benefit so im stuck i will give them a call on monday, my kids are both in school and they dont seem bothered by it....but time will tell...