PDA

View Full Version : anxiety/panic attacks

jordan18
14-09-13, 13:32
My names Jordan im 18 and ive had anxiety for as long as I can remember but around 3-4 months ago I lost my uncle to lung cancer and since then ive had anxiety almost everyday it started off with what I thought was a virus I was sick dizzy etc... went to my doctors and she diagnosed me with anxiety... she put me on these beater blockers, to calm me down and I was on them for around a month they didn't really work I started getting really bad anxiety... my main worry is cancer I constantly worry about having or getting cancer and it drives me insane, she put me on anti-depressants 2 days ago because all that worrying has just made me feel low and I get these horrible suicidal thoughts in my head. I know I wont harm my life but the thoughts just popped in my head... I am going to see a councillor next week and hoping it will be a success... anyway I will stop going on, please feel free to tell me about your worries, or maybe someone who has had this problem for a long time could give me some tips? thankyou for reading :)

Jordan :)