PDA

View Full Version : So who wants a good moan. Post it

fruity
14-09-13, 15:50
Come on lets moan or just let your feelings out. I was a nervouse wreck this morning I had to have a taxi at 6am to work & i've never done that on my own before because my brother usually takes me. and my eyes keep watering. O well. Hope everyones having an anxiety free day

purgatory
14-09-13, 16:19
Moan if I moan to much they will :ban:me and I would ask myself :WTF:.

Its like my life is so crap at time I feel like I :wall: and then :weep: also if I moan to much I will start to :curse: and then end up getting :busted: anyway.

So just a little moan will do why does it feel like no matter what I try to do and help someone I get shot down.. And this is my own so called family.
I think all the crap I have been through with anxiety and panic attacks is down to them putting me through hell over a will and now I feel a little better I welcome them to try and destroy me again as they will come up against a far superior opponent who will take no prisoners...

:curse:

scrumking
14-09-13, 17:07
Here's my moan

Why can't it stop for one morning every single morning I wake up with chest pains and always think that today is the day I will die. Why can't this anxiety let me wake up and feel good instead I am sitting here terrified that iam seconds away from a fatal heart attack

fruity
14-09-13, 18:48
Moan if I moan to much they will :ban:me and I would ask myself :WTF:.

Its like my life is so crap at time I feel like I :wall: and then :weep: also if I moan to much I will start to :curse: and then end up getting :busted: anyway.

So just a little moan will do why does it feel like no matter what I try to do and help someone I get shot down.. And this is my own so called family.
I think all the crap I have been through with anxiety and panic attacks is down to them putting me through hell over a will and now I feel a little better I welcome them to try and destroy me again as they will come up against a far superior opponent who will take no prisoners...

:curse:
i know what you mean mate

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Here's my moan

Why can't it stop for one morning every single morning I wake up with chest pains and always think that today is the day I will die. Why can't this anxiety let me wake up and feel good instead I am sitting here terrified that iam seconds away from a fatal heart attack
scrumpking im exactly the same. i dread everyday to be honest

xvolatileheart
15-09-13, 12:28
Ugggghhhh I could use a good moan this morning. I woke up and was bombarded with visual symptoms (floaters, flickering lights, double vision) then my brain and body started feeling buzzy and I was convinced a seizure was imminent. Why do I have to wake up and feel this way?! And why am I so tired all the time?

I know I need to start my medication but I'm scared and it never feels like the right time and I don't want to deal with the few weeks of hell from the side effects.

The weather in London is crap, I want to move back to America. :(

Those are my moans, thank you for listening. :D

MRS STRESS ED
15-09-13, 13:29
im sick of this dizzinesssssssss it goes on and on and on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's my moan out the way :D

fruity
15-09-13, 13:51
Ugggghhhh I could use a good moan this morning. I woke up and was bombarded with visual symptoms (floaters, flickering lights, double vision) then my brain and body started feeling buzzy and I was convinced a seizure was imminent. Why do I have to wake up and feel this way?! And why am I so tired all the time?

I know I need to start my medication but I'm scared and it never feels like the right time and I don't want to deal with the few weeks of hell from the side effects.

The weather in London is crap, I want to move back to America. :(

Those are my moans, thank you for listening. :D
xvolatilheart i know & yes hate crap weather & i,ve lived here all my life. & just don,t like it

---------- Post added at 12:51 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

im sick of this dizzinesssssssss it goes on and on and on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's my moan out the way :D
mrs stress! ed. i totaly understand.

jillyb
15-09-13, 16:21
I'm sick if feeling so yuk too, and never knowing if its a reall illness or brought on by stress ... Just want to feel normal again. Soooooooo fed up!

fruity
17-09-13, 14:08
yep jiillyb. it,s awful not knowing but then you,m just to scared to go to the doctors. i know i am

suki300
17-09-13, 14:25
Here's my moan

I was the same - except the other way round - I couldn't get to sleep. When I woke up I was always relieved that I hadn't died in my sleep.

Mogwog
17-09-13, 15:48
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Ok so I have a weird right sided throat irritation which comes and goes for weeks at a time and I am sick of it. I have finally made a drs appt for next week but I'm now scared ill get referred and have to have a camera shoved down my throat and I have a fear of vomit and gagging :-(

I've had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Lou.x