PDA

View Full Version : paleness scared me

fruity
14-09-13, 19:09
well im so tired first of all. i woke up at 5 30am to go to work. then came home cleaned & hooverd my bedroom,cooked the dinner & sat at my computer for a long time. then was going to have a sleep a bit because my kids were up there aunties. but i didn,t end up sleeping so i was very tired. i went down stairs & just looked in the mirror & i looked white.. it scared me. & i have not felt right since it,s playing on my mind but i feel ok'ish. apart from i feel like im holding my breath. anyway i had a shower. to liven me up. it,s helped a bit.

Female healthanxiety
14-09-13, 19:21
'The Paleness'

We associate this with illness, but you are just TIRED! Nothing dangerous or abnormal, everyone would look the same if it was them.

I'm so like it! Once you've had a good nights sleep (which I'm sure u will tonight) you will look fine tomorrow!

I'm always pale around my monthlys as well!

K xx

fruity
14-09-13, 19:51
'The Paleness'

We associate this with illness, but you are just TIRED! Nothing dangerous or abnormal, everyone would look the same if it was them.

I'm so like it! Once you've had a good nights sleep (which I'm sure u will tonight) you will look fine tomorrow!

I'm always pale around my monthlys as well!

K xx
thank you. funny you should say that im due on my monthly next week sometime