PDA

View Full Version : Migraine

kms1985
15-09-13, 19:52
Hi

I've suffered for the last couple of days with visual disturbances and a slight headache. I've had a few anxiety issues also.

Has anyone had an experience like this where its not like a fully blown migraine but my eyes are pretty bad

aggiecuttler
16-09-13, 21:03
I think that migraine can differ in severity depending on what has triggered it off. If this is your first suspected migraine i would go to the drs and get checked out as its just as well that they know whats going on, hope you are feeling better blessings

rubynoodles
17-09-13, 10:06
At the beginning of this year and for about 3 months I experienced lots of visual disturbances like lots of small flashes in my vision as though a camera had been flashed in my eyes and I noticed it more when looking at the sky and when watching tv and looking at the computer.

It drove me (and my family!) insane. I saw 3 gp's, 2 opticians (one very thorough dialated sight test with an optician who also works at the eye hospital) , a 5 hour wait in a&e one wkend when it drove me to distraction and eventually I paid to see a neurologist who said it was probably 'persistant migraine with aura and no headache!'.

It went away during the summer (when I am much more relaxed) but I fear it is starting to come back (as we are heading to winter which always makes my anxiety much worse!) . I do occasionally suffer from classic migraine with aura (horrible) and had an episode on sat which has set me on edge.