PDA

View Full Version : HA is...?

Tinker28
16-09-13, 04:56
Hi, everyone!!

I don't know about you but I'm still trying to figure out why and understand HA. Why I get HA I'm not sure, understanding it I get one step closer then two steps back. I want to get rid of it I know all the different methods to do so, but getting it all to fit together isn't working for me. Ill be HA free for a bit a month or so then bam! Something else will be there. It's a never ending cycle. I want to live my life to the fullest I'm wasting time and energy on this stupid HA. Have you ever wondered why we have HA, is it how we cope with the "bad" stuff, where others deal with it the "normal" way we deal with it this way cause to think "the realistic way" works well right? But for people who's anxiety is on the high side it's how our brain works so just don't try to change it go with it I stead of against it. Maybe that is how to deal with it? I know worrying isn't good and I don't think we should anymore, but how to do this maybe by going against the grain instead of towards it. I just don't know where to start on this theory. I might be just talking and not really making much sence. Anyone else agree, or get what I am saying? Please respond. I'd love to hear from you?