PDA

View Full Version : Really getting stressed out with my stomach

honeyp1e
16-09-13, 09:11
Am just gonna write symptoms so please help .....

I suffer ibs-c

Bubbling stomach
Lower back pain
Soreness /discomfort just below ribs right across
Feeling like I need to break wind but it won't come out
Pressure in bum
Hard/heavy feeling just above pubic line
Nausea also below ribs
Feel at times I can't take a full breath
Feeling that I need to burp but can't

Think that's all I've been docs who have examined stomach says all fine but its been two weeks now of this discomfort nausea worse as I have phobia of vomiting :(

What is wrong with me ??????

vicky23
17-09-13, 17:37
Hi,
I'm sorry you're having a bad time. All the symptoms you describe sound very much like IBS-C it really sucks but nothing sinister to worry about
Hope you feel better soon I really feel for you
X

honeyp1e
17-09-13, 18:11
Thanks vicky23 finally the IBS has settled down but now my acid has kicked off but I find if my ibs has been bad it always kicks my acid off :(

wcb123
23-12-14, 17:15
Am just gonna write symptoms so please help .....

I suffer ibs-c

Bubbling stomach
Lower back pain
Soreness /discomfort just below ribs right across
Feeling like I need to break wind but it won't come out
Pressure in bum
Hard/heavy feeling just above pubic line
Nausea also below ribs
Feel at times I can't take a full breath
Feeling that I need to burp but can't

What is wrong with me ??????

Wow this is every symptom i have.

Have had HA and GERD for 2 years on and off and a few weeks ago a sudden change in toilet habits.

Started with alternating C and D and now i seem to be just C with all your symptoms above. I also get unbelievable pain/Trapped Wind/Bloating above my naval after eating pretty much anything.

Not sure if you still hang out here but did you find any solution? Im at docs tomorrow and i imagine its going to be down to my HA again. Im not as yet diagnosed with Ibs or anything,

Im worried either the Gerd has progressed or that i have some kind of Bowel Blockage or theres something wrong with my colon/liver/appendix etc. I do get bad dull pains in my appendix but not to the severity of Appendicitis i don't think.

Also diagnosed with Gilberts syndrome when i was a kid which is something to do with Bilibirin levels produced by the liver.

Oh and since the toilet changes i have really dry lips and mouth. :mad:

Please help allieviate my fears. My mum said if it were a bowel blockage i would be crippled with pain. Although i was in agony it wasn't crippling.