PDA

View Full Version : advice please x

harrys mummy
16-09-13, 10:30
Im pretty sure you all know me by now and my obsession with the blocked dut cyst ive had on my boob and im convinced its breast cancer. Well things have gone from bad to worse.

Ive got my breast appointment wed at 9. Yesterday I had a pain rashy feeling under my left armpit same boob too, when I got home I had a bath and was feeling round in my armpit bits were sore then I found this small pea shaped lump! Oh my god! Its sore to touch and red. I seem to remember having something like this before but ignoring it. Not now! Im absolutely convincd its breast cancer oe, what do you think??

I feel awful my stomachs full of knots I just want to sob my heart out, im trying to work but im just running it through my head about what hes going to say wed, and my little boy, what am I going to di guy's? ? Xx

JustJules
16-09-13, 10:54
I'm sure it's all part of your boob problem. If a lump is red and sore, it's not going to be cancerous - more likely a blocked lymph node as you've had/got infection in your boob already. I honestly wouldn't worry - it will probably have gone down by the time of your appointment.

bamnesia
16-09-13, 11:49
Sounds more like an infection especially if it's red and sore and it sounds like it is on the surface and not in the breast itself? Don't worry too much at the moment. I know it's more difficult said than done but it sounds like it should be fine x