PDA

View Full Version : Not a day goes by that I don't have symptoms

xvolatileheart
16-09-13, 14:04
I'm having a bad day mentally and just need to rant.

I see a lot of people post about having good days and bad days, or how anxiety/panic/adrenaline can only last so long, but I've now gone over 1.5 years with symptoms every single day. I haven't had a single good day since this started. I just can't get to grips with this being only anxiety and nothing physical. I feel like either I truly have something wrong and I'm going to suffer and die, or I am actually the most insane person alive and I'm never going to get better mentally.

Can anyone relate? I'm physically and mentally drained and would do anything for relief from this hell.

MRS STRESS ED
16-09-13, 14:10
I can relate im the same everyday I have a symptom, mine is usally dizziness I hate it :mad: ive been like this for over a year so I get were your coming from, it gets me sooooo down it effects my life everyday when will it ever go :weep:

perseverence
18-09-13, 08:22
I can relate to this also,15 years now,also stomach churning,I have tried every tablet on the market,and every treatment from CBS to acupuncture,I am not a negative person but sometimes say to myself "I,ve had enough of this"the worst symptom is the unbalanced sensation,but don't worry I have never fell over.its just the way it is,Take care .

xvolatileheart
18-09-13, 08:57
Thanks for the replies. It helps to know I'm not alone.