Andyhol
16-09-13, 20:08
Hi to you all

MRS STRESS ED
16-09-13, 20:12
:welcome:lots of help and support here

Andyhol
16-09-13, 20:41
Hi I stated new job five months ago and slowly started feeling nervous and panicky and it got worse and worse I've lost nearly 4 stones in waight and last week cracked up in work crying like a baby in front of everyone and could not stop its horrible having to stand and tell people the reason I am upset is because Im scared and don't no why this has hit me so quick and I have a great family and was so happy all time just hope this med works soon thanks :blush:

MRS STRESS ED
16-09-13, 20:49
aw sorry to hear that ,but don't think you were like a baby for crying and telling people your problems that takes a lot of guts to do that so well done to you :)

Andyhol
16-09-13, 20:52
Thanks mrs s nice to no the people to talk to about this xx

HunniBee
16-09-13, 20:54
Hi Andy :) welcome!!

This is a great place to meet people who are like minded and want to help.

How are you?

HB xx

MRS STRESS ED
16-09-13, 20:58
Thanks mrs s nice to no the people to talk to about this xx

no problem anytime you need a chat :D

Andyhol
16-09-13, 21:02
Hi Andy :) welcome!!

This is a great place to meet people who are like minded and want to help.

How are you?

HB xx
Hi hb not to bad thanks::yesyes:

HunniBee
16-09-13, 21:11
That's good to hear!!

This place really helped me when I started to suffer 3-4 years ago & it continues to do so :)

HB xx

Frobi19
16-09-13, 21:48
I too have broken down at work, so dont worry it happens to a lot of people.

Andyhol
16-09-13, 22:20
I too have broken down at work, so dont worry it happens to a lot of people.

Cheers mate I feel like I can't face them again though have two week off :blush:

Frobi19
17-09-13, 20:45
I ended up breaking down and had two months off before I was well enough to go back. Sometimes I over think things and worry what other people are thinking all of the time. I've managed to get myself back into a routine now and got my head down and I can now concentrate on my job again without feeling anxious all of the time.
The best thing I ever did was admit to my manager what I was going through and they have been so supportive ever since. I was always scared to open up in case they thought I wasnt good enough for the job any more but it has been the total opposite.