PDA

View Full Version : I feel safe at home

bearcrazy
25-10-06, 13:44
HI EVERY ONE.

I am feeling pretty good at the moment because I am off work for a fortnight's holiday and I am feeling snug n safe at home. I know that when I go back to work I'll be back in the cycle of worry, anxiety about workload, what people think about me, am I doing things right.... Has anyone got any tips on perparingfor returning to work.

kirgray
25-10-06, 15:11
Hi Bear Crazy:D

Try and distract yourself for now and really enjoy your time off relaxing. Maybe the day before your return to work do a trial run like you are going to work....and on the day take a panic kit with you....rescue remedy, lavender, bottle of water etc.....before you know it it will be lunch and you will be back into it. [^]

x kirst x

bearcrazy
25-10-06, 18:26
Thanx Kirst and Nigel,
I waqs talking to my hubby today and saying that having a diagnosis 0f GAD has been a revalation. I have spent years thinking that it was my fault that i couldnt cope cos I was weak, its my fault I couldn't do the housework cos I was lazy So the self esteem thing is an issue. I didnt really like the person I was, now I know that I couldn't do things because of GAD I feel better about myself.