PDA

View Full Version : anxious about tonight

kirgray
25-10-06, 15:17
hello

going to the cinema and for a pizza with friend tonight bit scared lol. Hope I dont run out of the cinema lol x

sp33der
25-10-06, 15:28
Yeah, i've found myself in that situation once or twice! Never had to run out though! Make sure it's a gripping film! :) I usuall try to get an aisle seat - makes it easier to stretch my legs too and move about a bit. Went to see Derren Brown recently and was sitting in the middle of a row. He did one thing where he showed a short film but warned anyone who suffered heart troubles or panic attacks not to watch it.....that freaked me out! managed to cope but didn't watch the clip...just in case! [8D]

kirgray
25-10-06, 16:08
sp33der-i do prefer an aisle seat aswell-easy escape lol and i always, always need the loo half way thro-i never go but i like to know i can go without half the cinema having to stand up and draw attention to little old me lol, oh my gosh no wander you were freaked out by him saying that!!!! well done you for coping!!!!!!!.

Nigel-Oh my god how freaky its like the same time last year-you my little reassurence buddy!!!!!. Cant believe thats a year ago and look how that turned out lol. Im gona focus on my lurvly big tub of popcorn, i get so anxious tho i end up scoffling it all within minutes cant stop lol, well thats my excuse!!!! [^]

yorkylover
25-10-06, 17:28
Hi well done for making the effort to go,sit near to where you can go outside if you need to,then you wont feel so anxious.
Its my 40th birthday soon and Im not going out because of anxiety.Have a good time!!!!!!!![Yeah!]:D:D:D

Ellen XX

domino
25-10-06, 17:47
HI kirsty go with the flow have a great time ,let us know how it went. lorraine, nigel was a great help yo me to .:D:D

manmoor
25-10-06, 17:53
Hope you have a lovely evening. Bet you have a great time.xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

kirgray
25-10-06, 23:16
i have returned safely lol....had a great night, pizza good, film good....had slight blip where almost choked on popcorn lol but was fine and glad i went [^][^] thanx for all your replies you helped me soooo much love to all x x x x x x

honeybee3939
25-10-06, 23:22
HI Kilgray !

So pleased you had a great time, a BIG WELL DONE to you !

Love

Andrea
xxx

sp33der
25-10-06, 23:30
Hey, make sure you don't develop Popcorn -Anxiety! :)

missacorah
30-10-06, 10:48
Well done for getting through this - you have done really well.

Ellen, hun, I hope you have a lovely birthday and you dont need to go out to necessarily enjoy yourself. For my 30th I didnt feel up to going out so organised a psychic evening at my house and invited 8 friends over and did party food etc while people had their readings in my kitchen. It was a really memorable evening and everyone who came said they really enjoyed themselves. I mean I know psychics arent everyones cup of tea, but you could get some other outside agency in and do something similar. Just an idea x

:D:D:D

Ellen XX

<div align="right">Originally posted by ELLEN - 25 October 2006 : 17:28:43</div id="right">

yorkylover
30-10-06, 14:03
Well done kirgray [Yeah!];).Glad you enjoyed your self.
Thank you missacorah for your message,and advise.
Take care:)

Ellen XX