PDA

View Full Version : no anxiety? but what is wrong with me?

Kez_miller
18-09-13, 00:17
hi guys,

basically everything for me is feeling very different right now, i dont feel anxious like usual, i dont really feel depressed i just feel at a loose end, i dont know how to explain it, it just feels like my life as paused and its not going anywhere. Like day after day is just hanging around waiting for something to happen, again im not sure what im expecting to get from this post in terms of answers but does anyone else feel like this or has felt this way before? it just feels right now like there is nothing good happening in my life right now and its just all stress and worry or nothing at all.

any adivice or your feelings on this would be great. thank you!

secondtimelucky
18-09-13, 03:36
Hi Kez, I am in exactly the same situation I think. Been gettin better and better with anxiety the last year (ish) and now don't really feel like there is much good going on in my life.

I have found the best way around this feeling is to just get on and do something usefull or that you enjoy.

Once you look back over what you have done with a positive outlook it becomes easier to spot the better things around you :-)