PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, anyone from Sheffield?

Gem_182
19-09-13, 03:54
Hi guys, have posted on here before but wondered if anyone on here is from or near Sheffield? I dunno about you guys, but I find it a comfort to know people nearby!

Gem x

Darbysa
19-09-13, 20:39
Hi Gem
I'm a Sheffield gal!
Sal x

Speranza
19-09-13, 23:03
Hey!! :yahoo:Chesterfield here - 20 minutes away, with a daughter who works just off Eccy Road... Would love to meet up sometime.

Darbysa
20-09-13, 15:27
Hi Speranza
I work off Eccy road too when I'm in Sheffield. I work in Warrington 3 days a week. I'm in bradway so even nearer to chesterfield! From your posts I'm guessing we are a similar age. Not sure about Gem, the name makes me think younger but not that that makes any difference. A meet up would be nice.
Sal x

Gem_182
13-01-14, 22:51
Hi guys! So so sorry for the delay (getting used to finding my own posts again now LOL). Brill glad to know you guys live/work close by! Yeah, I would love to meet up sometime. It's nice to have people that understand and you can talk to! So thanks, ooh I'm so excited! hehe. I'm 25 Sal, how about you? xx

Again, sorry for the late reply, hopefully I'll be quicker now I've figured it out lol!

lizzie29
13-01-14, 23:35
Wish I lived nearer so I could join you all!

Darbysa
14-01-14, 17:37
Hi Gem
I'm 51 so old enough to be your mum! I consider myself an old hat at all this so would be happy to lend you an ear.

Lizzie
You could start a thread like Gem did for people living near you but always happy to chat through NMP

XX

lizzie29
14-01-14, 20:25
Hi Darby

Yes, there's a thread for people nearer me. I've done a few meetups through here and they've been great!

Gem_182
15-01-14, 11:24
Aww sorry Lizzie! Where abouts are you? And that's great to hear you've done some meet ups and they've been great! :) x

Hi Darby, hehe, thanks very much, muchly appreciated and same goes to you too. xx

HappyDayz
09-06-14, 19:51
I'm from Sheffield too. Would be nice to meet similar people who understand this whole thing. Message me if you fancy it.