PDA

View Full Version : Wakey! Wakey! Rise And Shine!!

AuntieMoosie
19-09-13, 06:35
Well, seeing as I'm already up, having not slept at all, I thought I'd be the first to wish you a Good Morning :D

What have you got planned for today then?...........I is nosey :winks:

My plan is to creep into my bed again and drift off into a nice sleep, then I'll get up and start getting creative..........I hope!!!

Have a good day all :yesyes:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Autumn%20and%20Halloween/WeWelcomeFallByMandy2012AnimationMandy.gif

Pipkin
19-09-13, 07:08
Good morning to you too. I'm awake and shiny! Today = dog walk, meeting, work, home, another dog walk, dinner, course work, reading and then bed. Not to mention a few visits here in between. Just a usual day...

Pip x

t0rt01se36
19-09-13, 10:48
Finding it difficult to get motivated today, but I'm gonna exercise, sort out the washing, get ready a bit at a time, go out and enrol on a photography course and then visit Dad.

MRS STRESS ED
19-09-13, 11:05
good morning to you trying to motivate myself this morning felling rough ,hospital this afternoon visit Dad come home make tea and that's about it boring really :D

yvonne_uk_98
19-09-13, 11:13
Good Morning, drs, credit union, go home pick up forms that I forgot to take with me, then to my appointment then home, and online.

venusbluejeans
19-09-13, 12:14
Moosie Moo.......

I am in no way shining, I'm not a morning person :whistles:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGkpSG8oy-2h4FhlhJK82wIIN7O9qPLJbuxGHDkzoLwIEIlOokJQ

:roflmao::roflmao:

Emmz :flowers::flowers:

AuntieMoosie
19-09-13, 14:54
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Group%20Stuff/FullEnglishBreakfast6_zpsa9dd1893.jpg

Ok! Breakfast is served!!

Yeah, ok, I know it's late, but I've only just got up :winks:

You all sound like you're going to be busy little NMP bees today :yesyes:

Emmz.......now come on...........you must start shining in the morning else I'm getting me whip out :whiplash: :winks:

*is on a diet, so leaves thread dribbling and drawling everywhere.......don't slip on it!* :winks:

Magic
19-09-13, 15:27
Good Afternoon,
I am sitting here, I have not washed nor combed my hair, although I am dressed.
I had the urge to do some sorting out today and got well into it.
I know I would not have any callers, so it did not matter what I look like.
Two bin bags full for charity shop ,some in the wheelie bin and I feel very satisfied
with myself.
I have got this thing about saving boxes. There are eight boxes on top of the wardrobes. I mean to get some all to match one day---but I don't think I will be able to part with the old ones. Who knows!!
I am right pleased with myself though :)

Annie0904
19-09-13, 15:51
I have been shopping and to visit someone in hospital. I have just mixed up a plum cake and waiting for it to bake in the oven while wondering what to do with the other plums :)

Daisy Sue
19-09-13, 16:26
Moosie Moo.......

I am in no way shining, I'm not a morning person :whistles:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGkpSG8oy-2h4FhlhJK82wIIN7O9qPLJbuxGHDkzoLwIEIlOokJQ

:roflmao::roflmao:

Emmz :flowers::flowers:

^^ what she said.... lol :D

Annie0904
19-09-13, 16:42
That breakfast doesn't look like it can go on my healthy eating thread but I could just eat it now :)

AuntieMoosie
19-09-13, 21:07
Well to be honest folks, I'm not really a morning person either, but seeing as I was awake anyway, I thought I'd just give you all a shout............can't be having you laying there all comfy in your beds when I'm up feeling peed off!!!!............share and share alike I say.........as David Cameron says "we're all in this together" :roflmao:

Magic you've had a very industrious day hun :yesyes:

Annie anymore mention of that plum cake and you're going to be sent to your room!!!..........then I'll eat it all :winks:

Oh that breakfast.........I can practically taste it!!.......I'm not aloud that though........but I can promise you this, at Christmas I'm going to have a full English breakfast, not on Christmas Day though, but on Boxing Day.........think I'm looking forward to that more than anything!!!! :D

Tessar
01-10-13, 21:24
It's bedtime zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

AuntieMoosie
02-10-13, 12:05
It's not now Tessar!!!!! :winks:

I was up with the birds again and I must say that since adapting to my new routine, my sleep has improved so much it is unbelievable!!!!! :D

Rennie1989
02-10-13, 13:42
Good afternoon.

Despite waking up late I've managed to tidy up the flat. I've got a four hour shift today but when I'm home husband and I be having pizza and wedges whilst watching the football with a friend. I'd like to write up some of my novel tonight, as I didn't get the inspiration this morning, but may not be able to touch it until tomorrow afternoon.

Tessar
02-10-13, 15:30
we'll all be round for tea tonight then rennie? i like watching footie :-)

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

Auntie: i was up with the birds too but didnt have time to post before heading out... besides, my other half would tell me off if i started going on the forum before work!!! as it is i get told off for being on there too late in the evening....

Rennie1989
02-10-13, 19:08
Come on over! We have pizza, wedges and chicken dippers!

AuntieMoosie
02-10-13, 19:21
Oh I'll be over in a minute Rennie :D :winks: