PDA

View Full Version : on period and very anxious.

fruity
19-09-13, 11:04
i came on today. it makes me have high anxiety anyone else.

nomorepanic
19-09-13, 11:37
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

bernie1977
19-09-13, 11:42
Me!! My anxiety goes through the roof a couple of days before my period comes and then when I'm on.

emlica
19-09-13, 12:10
Yep, me too! Had been doing really well with not worrying about my digestive issues, now my period is due tomorrow and I'm finding other health related stuff to stress about. Think it's quite common. Hurrah for being female eh? ;)

Cantcope
27-09-13, 14:25
Hi, I too suffer really bad from anxiety during period and I also suffer from heavy periods withe severe PMDD. The only advice I can give is to try and increase vitamins and especially omega 3 oily fish. What's happening is your period exaserbates your stress levels, meaning all your stress gets heightened during this time, it will pass after a few days. But eating calming foods and drinking calming drinks like chamomile will help and blueberries and blackberries. I have suffered this for 20years much worse with more symptoms and if you need to ask more please send me a message . Take it easy and enjoy some calm music aswell. Take care

honeyp1e
27-09-13, 16:23
I HATE time of month :(

meche
27-09-13, 16:55
Same here. I've been feeling 'bleugh' & a bit nervy for a few days but I never put 2+2 together at the time and my mind works overtime. Then I came on yesterday and I'm like 'oh - that's why'! I hate it too :mad:! xx

honeyp1e
17-11-13, 21:37
Well time of month is back again :( WHYYYYYYYYY hate it so much hot flushes / shakey/anxious horrible no appetite feeling and period is 10days early and last month was 3days early

clarisse
17-11-13, 22:48
Dietry changes just before and during your Period can help, search for more help on Google .Avoid certain foods like Caffeine and eat plenty of fresh fruit and Veg.
Also high strength Vit B Complex and Evening Primrose oil should help with Hormones levels and other symptoms like tiredness.Salt avoidance will reduce bloating.
Get a good source of Vits as the cheap ones aren,t effective:)