PDA

View Full Version : NMPTed 2014 Calendars

venusbluejeans
19-09-13, 18:39
Hi All,

As you know it is TOTALLY free to join and be a member of NMP and Nic pays for the running of it out of her own pocket and a few donations from members and also the NMP shop (a BIG thank you to those members :yesyes:)

for those of you who don't know how to donate follow the 'Donate' link on the left or click here http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate <<<<<<< *shameless plug* :winks:

Some of you may know that for the last two years I have produced a NMP Ted Calendar to raise funds for NMP.

For those of you who have not heard of NMPTed here he is.....

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/venusbloojeans/934995_646975431994657_600153193_n_zps9e8a96f6.jpg

NMP Ted used to be for sale in the NMP shop, but is now unfortunately out of stock and unable to be replenished. :weep:

He played a BIG part in my recovery from anxiety and Panic as I used him to get out of the house and take photos of him, I did get strange looks when he went to buy oranges in Tesco's!!!

He has his own NMP Account and a facebook page too http://www.facebook.com/pages/NMPTed/281479391877598 <<<<< *another shameless plug!* :whistles:

Anyway the reason for this post, apart from the plugs......

I am just wanting to know if there would be a demand for 2014 calendars and what sort of calendars people would like.

Would you buy a NMPTed 2014 calendar to raise funds for NMP??

Last year we sold Wall calendars and the year before it was desk calenders......which one would you prefer??

how much would you be prepared to pay for a calendar where the money goes straight to helping the running of the website??

This is the thread for the 2013 calendar for you to see what they were like this last year http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=123711

(http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=123711)I know that it is only September but the Calendar does take quite a while to produce and have printed which is why I have decided to post the thread now.

Hopefully some people who bought calendars last year will post on this thread to let you know what they were like first hand last year too :yahoo:

Thank you in advance for your feedback :)

(http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=123711)

Annie0904
19-09-13, 18:50
Lovely idea. I would prefer a wall calender. I think the minimum price should be about £6 with the option to pay more :) I am aware that some members are not working and some can afford to pay more than others.

AuntieMoosie
19-09-13, 19:02
Well, Moosie Mooooos are known to be piggies too ya know :winks:

I will most definitely buy a NMP Ted Calendar for 2014 :yesyes:

I'd love a desk top one that I could have sitting on my computer desk............NMP Ted is known to be a little tinker at times :ohmy: so having him right beside me, means that I can keep a watchful eye on him :winks:

I think a NMP Ted Calendar is worth, at the very least, £10, but I like to cover postage and packaging costs too so I'd be more than prepared to pay £15 :D

I was one that purchased last years calendar and believe me, it is excellent quality and always a pleasure to look at too :yesyes:

X~X~X~X~X~X

So, come on one and all, let's make this years NMP Calendar a big hit :D

You'll not only get a quality Calender, which, of course is totally unique, can't buy them anywhere else, but you'll also be helping with the running costs of our precious NMP site, which is so important to so many of us :D

I know that in this day and age a lot of us are a little strapped for cash, but if you start putting some pennies to one side now, you can own your very own NMP Ted Calendar :yesyes:

Love and hugs from the Mad, bad Moosie one :hugs:

Pipkin
19-09-13, 19:04
I love my Ted calendar though I don't approve of his choice of food this month. I would like a wall calendar and would happily pay £10+. You just need to make sure there's a decent markup so that some money goes to NMP.

Pip x

gabrielle37
19-09-13, 19:39
i would love a Ted calender so count me in :-) xxx

bluesparkle
19-09-13, 20:35
wall calendar please emmz :D:D

and as usual I will order a few for pressies
rach
x

nomorepanic
19-09-13, 20:44
Desk one for me as you know Miss W lol

venusbluejeans
20-09-13, 15:13
Thank you all for your Feedback, looks like this year we need both desk and wall calendars this year :)

http://blogs.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/files/2012/08/holder_watch-this-space.jpg

Magic
20-09-13, 17:42
I would buy the ted calendar. One for the wall and one for the desk too

Pipkin
20-09-13, 17:46
I'll buy both if that's what we're doing.

Btw, one of my dogs got hold of my Ted, humped him and pulled one of his eyes out. I was not happy :mad:

Pip x

venusbluejeans
20-09-13, 18:09
I have to look into pricing of everything before I can decide totally what to do but hopefully we can do both :)

Btw, one of my dogs got hold of my Ted, humped him and pulled one of his eyes out. I was not happy :mad:
Pip x

Pip.... I have no words!!

http://notlostjustweird.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/stunned.jpg

nomorepanic
20-09-13, 18:23
Emmz - report him to the RSPT!

venusbluejeans
20-09-13, 20:02
I will do as soon as I have got this bad picture of the poor Ted out of my head lol

AuntieMoosie
20-09-13, 22:19
I'll buy both if that's what we're doing.

Pip x

:ohmy: :blush: :winks: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Do excuse me, but I've just had the best laugh than I've had in a long time!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Pipkin
21-09-13, 09:16
I was going to give him some emergency surgery and reattach his eye but it mysteriously disappeared and I didn't fancy poking around in dog poo trying to find it...

P

AuntieMoosie
21-09-13, 20:23
I was going to give him some emergency surgery and reattach his eye but it mysteriously disappeared and I didn't fancy poking around in dog poo trying to find it...

P

Why ever not Pipkin?? .............your poor NMP Ted...........now without an eye just because you didn't want to go poking about in dog poo :ohmy: :winks:

I'm trying to work out the connection between humping the Ted and pulling his eye out :unsure: my mind boggles :wacko:........so I shall say nothing :zipit: :winks: :roflmao:

AuntieMoosie
23-09-13, 20:24
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Group%20Stuff/EyesBump.gif

Come on you lot...............you know you want a NMP Ted Calendar, and it's all in a very good cause, to help Nic with the costs of keeping NMP running :yesyes:

venusbluejeans
02-10-13, 12:07
Unfortunately it seems that Wall calendars may turn out to be a no-go this year due to the outlay cost :sad:

The desk calendars seem like the way to go this year as we need to sell things so they give at least a little bit of a profit for NMP and the Wall calendars just won't do that this year :(

I will keep looking for a better price before I make a final decision.......I have even been haggling with people :roflmao:

Emmz :flowers:

AuntieMoosie
02-10-13, 12:12
It's no problem at all Emmz :)

As you've said, the idea of selling them is to make some profit for NMP so if the outlay is going to be costly then we need to change tracks, unless your haggling works that is :winks:

Please do let me know if there's anything that I can do to help hun :hugs:

venusbluejeans
02-10-13, 12:44
lol Moosie, the haggling is going the right way but still rather expensive, so watch this space ;)

Thanks Hun, will let you know :)

debs71
04-10-13, 21:07
Defo desk for me! :):):)

AuntieMoosie
04-10-13, 21:25
.........for a second there, I thought that I'd gone completely off me rocker when I saw all that strange writing :ohmy: :winks:

Annie0904
04-10-13, 21:51
.........for a second there, I thought that I'd gone completely off me rocker when I saw all that strange writing :ohmy: :winks:

:roflmao: I saw it too and realised that it was on quite a few threads. My computer asked if I wanted it translating but I didn't bother :)

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

I will buy a calendar whatever they are even though I haven't got a desk :D Maybe I will have to buy a desk to put it on :unsure:

Tessar
04-10-13, 22:05
The fing is...... I can't have a calendar coz nobody I know (other than you lot of course) knows I am a member of NMP. Only my partner & 1 or 2 close friends (oh and my counsellor) know I use a forum (but none knows which one)
My worst nightmare :scared15: would be people I know realising who I am on here (as they'd all be astounded at what goes on inside my head). but I am happy to make a donation. I wish that I could have a calendar as it would be a nice reminder of my lovely friends here :-)

venusbluejeans
05-10-13, 00:19
I will buy a calendar whatever they are even though I haven't got a desk :D Maybe I will have to buy a desk to put it on :unsure:

I can rename it a furniture calendar.... then you can put it onto whatever piece of furniture you do have :roflmao:

nomorepanic
05-10-13, 01:08
The fing is...... I can't have a calendar coz nobody I know (other than you lot of course) knows I am a member of NMP. Only my partner & 1 or 2 close friends (oh and my counsellor) know I use a forum (but none knows which one)
My worst nightmare :scared15: would be people I know realising who I am on here (as they'd all be astounded at what goes on inside my head). but I am happy to make a donation. I wish that I could have a calendar as it would be a nice reminder of my lovely friends here :-)

Why would they know who you were or why you bought a calendar though?

Who cares what people think - no-one knows who you are on here do they?

You could say anything like it was for a friend - but I would be honest and say it was for you.

Tessar
05-10-13, 09:03
Why would they know who you were or why you bought a calendar though?

Who cares what people think - no-one knows who you are on here do they?

You could say anything like it was for a friend - but I would be honest and say it was for you.

Thankyou. As I log into NMP at work I worry someone (a particular colleague) will see the site & realise who I am on here & read all my posts & then laugh at me. Also I worry my partner would see my posts (even tho I know she wouldn't go looking as she never has). I do care about what they might think. I would like to be honest with them but on reflection perhaps not mentioning the forum specifically means I can be honest & open here. Really be open about what I think & feel. I guess I value that more than anything because I can be myself completely & trust everyone.:hugs:

Daisy Sue
05-10-13, 09:08
Unfortunately it seems that Wall calendars may turn out to be a no-go this year due to the outlay cost :sad:

The desk calendars seem like the way to go this year as we need to sell things so they give at least a little bit of a profit for NMP and the Wall calendars just won't do that this year :(

I will keep looking for a better price before I make a final decision.......I have even been haggling with people :roflmao:

Emmz :flowers:

Have you decided yet about the wall calendars? I was going to buy one. x

Beeble
07-10-13, 13:41
Count me in for a calendar please. I had one last year 2012 and loved it. It cheered me up a treat seeing Ted every morning. I will pay what ever it works out as... :)

venusbluejeans
07-10-13, 15:12
Unfortunately the Wall calendars are going to turn out to be too expensive this year as there isn't much point in selling an unprofitable calender for NMP.

It seems the company I get them from discount one version of their calendars each year..... which it was why it was wall calendars last year and desk calendars the year before.

So I guess it will be Wall calendar next year if we do them for 2015.

All I need to know now I guess is how many people will roughly want a Desk Calendar.

Then work out the price with postage price for them....but maybe finishing the last 5 photos for the calendar.

I have added a poll to this thread, please could you answer the thread so then I can tell roughly how many people would like one....or two....or three... lol

Emmz xxx:flowers:

Jacsta
07-10-13, 16:41
I would prefer a desk calendar anyway...although with the state my desk gets in ted might get lost every now and again ;)

Annie0904
07-10-13, 16:42
I will buy a desk one even though I don't have a desk :D

nomorepanic
07-10-13, 17:27
Annie - mine is on the window ledge in the lounge lol

Annie0904
07-10-13, 17:30
We are converting our garage into a room for me to do my holistic therapies. I will get a desk to go in especially to put my calendar on :D

AuntieMoosie
07-10-13, 21:12
I'd prefer the desk top one anyway, being that that is where my behind is stationed for far too long :ohmy: :winks:

Tessar
07-10-13, 22:06
So, moosie, you behind is on your desktop.....:winks: :winks: ???

AuntieMoosie
07-10-13, 22:17
.........ahem............well.............it is rather on the large side..........so it kind of spreads from my computer chair :ohmy: :roflmao:

Annie0904
07-10-13, 22:24

Tessar
08-10-13, 10:58
.........ahem............well.............it is rather on the large side..........so it kind of spreads from my computer chair :ohmy: :roflmao:
you have me laughing, again..........:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

annie, that picture is also hilarious.............

AuntieMoosie
08-10-13, 19:23
That's a great pic Annie :D That's one of my better one's isn't it?? :winks: :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

:doh: forgot to add this........

Glad it made you giggle Tessar :D :hugs:

venusbluejeans
09-10-13, 11:10
Ok so I have been researching prices and at the minute I am thinking of charging £7 plus postage for the calendars this year is that ok for people?

The average price online for a desk calendar if £10 + P&P, so you will be getting a bargain lol

there would always be there option of adding an extra donation to NMP into your payment if you think they should be more LOL :yesyes:

AuntieMoosie
09-10-13, 11:37
That sounds good to me Emmz hun :yesyes:

Annie0904
09-10-13, 19:49
Fine with me x

Beeble
10-10-13, 20:07
Yes that's fine. :)

venusbluejeans
11-10-13, 00:26
I have spent the evening wrestling with calendars (The calendars are winning:unsure:) and I though I would give you a sneaky peek!

shhhhhh don't tell anyone!! :winks:

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/venusbloojeans/Untitled_zps2b19af56.png

Beeble
11-10-13, 20:11
Ohhh looks lovely... :D

AuntieMoosie
11-10-13, 23:49
I'm loving it already Emmz :D I knew it would be good though, cos you're so good with your graphics and putting stuff together hun :yesyes: :hugs:

venusbluejeans
15-10-13, 21:47
Thank you Moosie Moo xxxxx

Calendars have now been finalised and ordered, we have ordered 20 so then if anyone else wants to order them then we will have some spare :)

Annie0904
15-10-13, 21:49
How do we order them?

venusbluejeans
15-10-13, 21:58
I will add details once we have received the calendars Annie :)

Annie0904
15-10-13, 22:10
Thank you :) xx

nomorepanic
21-10-13, 21:35
Ted's calendars arrived today and are ready to be sent to new homes.

The price is £7 per desk calendar and postage is £1.10 on top of that.

If you are outside of the UK and would like one then let me know and I will work out a postage price for you.

If you would like one then please send me a PM so we can sort out your details and how to pay etc.

Thanks to Emmz for doing the photos for this - I know it took her a long time to prepare it all.

Thanks to anyone that buys one as well

venusbluejeans
21-10-13, 22:20
Thanks Nic and you are welcome :)

Annie0904
21-10-13, 22:22
I am looking forward to mine arriving in the post.
Thank you Emmz for organising them and I hope you are feeling better today?

nomorepanic
21-10-13, 22:34
Yours will be on its way tomorrow and thank you so much Annie for the extra donation too xxxx

nomorepanic
23-10-13, 10:01
bump

AuntieMoosie
23-10-13, 11:28
Have Pm'd you Nic :)

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

Emmz thank you for arranging this for us all hun, especially when things are tough for you right now.

More love and hugs being sent your way and I hope you start feeling a bit better soon hun. :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs:

Annie0904
23-10-13, 18:19
Got my today and I love it...Thank you :)

nomorepanic
23-10-13, 21:15
Thank you Debs71, Magic and Moosie for you orders as well and so very kind of you to include some extra money as well.

Thank You all so much xxxx

venusbluejeans
23-10-13, 22:04
Emmz thank you for arranging this for us all hun, especially when things are tough for you right now.

More love and hugs being sent your way and I hope you start feeling a bit better soon hun. :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs:

Thank you hun, I am getting there I think, slowly. Good days and bad days :) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

venusbluejeans
23-10-13, 22:05
Got my today and I love it...Thank you :)

Glad you liked it Annie :)

Thank you Debs71, Magic and Moosie for you orders as well and so very kind of you to include some extra money as well.

Thank You all so much xxxx

Oh Wow thank you you lot xxxxxxx

debs71
24-10-13, 20:56
No, Thank YOU guys for providing such a fab site for us all, and also the fab calendar!

I received the Ted desk calendar yesterday, and would highly recommend to everyone! Such cute pics of Ted every month, lol.

Many thanks! xxxx:yesyes:

AuntieMoosie
25-10-13, 13:00
I received my fab NMP calendar this morning :D

Emmz the pictures of Ted and his travels are brilliant hun, well done you for such fantastic work, I particularly love the pic for "May, Ted with his Maypole" but I love them all :yesyes: :yahoo:

Come on folks, don't be missing this great offer, you can't buy these in the shops, they are only available for us here at NMP :D Also, the pennies raised really help Nic with the cost of running this invaluable site, what great Admin we've got here and what a great site this is :yesyes:

Once again, many thanks to Emmz and Nic for all the work they do for our benefit :yesyes: :yahoo: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1:

venusbluejeans
25-10-13, 14:00
Emmz the pictures of Ted and his travels are brilliant hun, well done you for such fantastic work, I particularly love the pic for "May, Ted with his Maypole" but I love them all :yesyes: :yahoo:

Thank you Hun, it is hard but fun work taking the photos. The Maypole is all handmade by my own hands :D

I guess people may have noticed that this is Teds first (respectfully) Nude calendar, he has stripped off his hoodie for the photos.....he went for the 'if you can't beat them join them' way of thinking and is competing with all the other charity nude calendars on the market :roflmao:

AuntieMoosie
25-10-13, 17:31
:roflmao: hmmm I did notice that Ted was naked! :ohmy:.........but he understands that in this market one has to either join them or be left behind, he was so brave to sit in the snow like that....:winks:

The Maypole is brilliant, I thought you'd made it hun :yesyes: :hugs:

Beeble
29-10-13, 22:09
I love the calendar Ted looks so lovely on all the pages...love April (my birthday month)...with all the Easter eggs. :D

nomorepanic
29-10-13, 22:16
Glad you liked it

We still have some left if anyone else would like one

luci
10-11-13, 20:18
I would like one! I just read this thread

venusbluejeans
10-11-13, 20:45
Luci, I will Get Nic to PM you with payment details for you :)

Ted says thank you :)

Jacsta
29-11-13, 10:38
My calendar arrived today :)

Thanks Nic for a fast and speedy delivery, thanks Emmz for the creativity and cheese inspired month ;) xxx