PDA

View Full Version : Please help

ceecee
19-09-13, 20:59
Hi
I'm really hoping that someone can reassure me please!!!!!!!:weep:
Yesterday I had sickness and diarrhea soory TMI but today I've felt terrible still ( stomach making some really weird horrible noises and I still don't feel 100% I'm off on holiday tomorrow and I know that I should be really looking forward to it but I'm so stressed 1:because I always stress about going on holiday, 2:I'm so afraid I'm seriously ill .... My main symptoms have been over the last two days : diarrhea sickness feeling dizzy headache and nausea:mad: I have a real ca@&er phobia so bad I don't even want to write the world !!!!! How long would gastroenteritis last? Do you think it's normal to feel like this today? I'd really be soooooo grateful for any advice ....... Thank you xxx

MRS STRESS ED
19-09-13, 21:04
:welcome:sorry to here your not to good at the moment anxiety can give us some awful symptoms ,but there is lots of help and support here

ceecee
19-09-13, 21:07
Thank you xx

Trizzy
19-09-13, 21:21
Hi,
There is a nasty 48 hr sickness bug about at the moment but you could just be anxious about your holiday. I am always ill before I go away. I hate being away from home and whenever I arrive somewhere I look for the nearest doctors or hospitals. Unfortunately anxiety affects our bowels etc first as it's the adrenaline. Make sure you are well hydrated, hope you feel better soon and try to enjoy your time away. X

cassy1989
19-09-13, 21:52
Hello ceecee,
I'm sure its just a stomach bug you have. Probably not gastro. Try to keep well hydrated. I work in care and we have had a bug go round the home and it's hit most people (thankfully I haven't caught it yet!) It's annoying and horrible having a bug but just remember it will be gone soon enough and won't do you any lasting harm xx

ceecee
19-09-13, 21:56
Thank you for yr replies and lovely comments :) xxx