PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to survive (or so I think...)

cfury
26-10-06, 00:26
Health concerns I've battled over the past few months:

- Seizures
- Dementia
- Schizophrenia
- Diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Blood Clots
- Hypoglycemia (I actually was diagnosed with it recently)
- Insomnia
- Bipolar Disorder
- and currently, Heart Attacks.

I'm 15, but I have the idea of a heart attack in my head. Yesterday, I noticed a weird heavy feeling in my chest and sudden pain shooting through me for a couple seconds. I made a HUGE mistake of researching heart attack signs on WebMd. I had an ECG done about a month and a half ago during my first anxiety attack, and the doctor said my heart was fine. The nurse told me that "15 years old and heart attack don't go together in the same sentance." My dad told me that I'm just out of shape, and he is always right about what he says. Somehow I still think there is something wrong with my heart. I get a dreaded feeling that something bad is about to happen every few hours and it stays for atleast 20 minutes. Right now I have cold feeling in my stomach from all of the worrying. I was bowling for the first time in a while last Saturday, but does anybody have a heavy feeling in their chest that comes out of the blue?

**whenwillthisend**
26-10-06, 14:22
yes..all the time ive had a heavy feeling months now-told its anxiety, i wouldnt worry about heart attacks at your age.........its not going to happen!

yorkylover
26-10-06, 16:19
Hi,you are experiencing anxiety.If you continue to look things up on the web you will end up in a worse state.There are to many illnesses with the same symptoms,you would never know which one you had.take it from someone who knows.
Take care;)

Ellen XX