PDA

View Full Version : freaking out

shelley1813
20-09-13, 11:28
HElP in freaking out n cant calm myself down. Suffered with dizziness on and off for years and suffered HA for 3 years now. Im so worried i have a brain tumour its constantly in my thoughts!!!! The dizziness is worse that iv ever had feel sick, like im rocking side to side, off balance, cant seem to focus and really lightheaded like im gna pass out although i never have. I dont have headaches and always have regular eye testsbut am soooooo scared the dizzyness and off balance feeling is a sign of a brain tumour. Any advice please xx

bab
20-09-13, 11:33
Hi Shelley

I ve woken up this morning v dizzy and its so scary. I also suffer from HA and most people can say - oh i feel dizzy it will pass. we will dwell on it all day like i am doing now. I dont have much advice apart from I know how you are feeling and its common and not harmful.

MRS STRESS ED
20-09-13, 11:34
its also symptoms of anxiety, they are two of my worst symptoms ,the more panicked you get the worse your symptoms will go ,you need to calm down take some deep breaths ,you will be okay try and focus on somethimg else I know its hard I sometimes listen to music that helps me ,you will be okay :hugs:

shelley1813
20-09-13, 11:50
Thanx for advice i hate feeling like this xx