PDA

View Full Version : Head symptoms

John_Daryl
20-09-13, 12:55
Hi, iv been getting these weird head symptoms on and off for about 3 weeks now.
Symptoms are: Head tingling, Head pressure, no severe headache, Fullness in head when lying on left, emptiness when lying on right.

I went to see a GP about 2 weeks about, 4 days after it first started, he checked my BP and looked into my eyes with some light said he isn't worried and believed it to be anxiety. After he said this it went away for a little while.

But, 1 week later, lied in bed and all of a sudden a pressure feeling came into my head when I was just watching TV, then I switched to lie on my opposite side to face the laptop and the lights seemed to hurt my eyes a little :S

I do have a history of anxiety but I don't know whats going on at the moment. Should I go to get checked again?

I can't get the symptoms off my mind, and I feel as though they'll just stay if i don't.

Natalie2389
20-09-13, 13:39
Hi I've been getting head symptoms, tension type headaches and shooting pains on forehead, went docs he took blood pressure and checked backs of eyes with torch all fine! He says it's just anxiety hard though to expect isn't it

cassy1989
20-09-13, 18:13
Hi Daryl, I get exactly what you have described. Mine is down to anxiety and stress but also when I'm dehydrated and/or tired xx