PDA

View Full Version : Panic worrying I don't know how to deal with it

Barrie
20-09-13, 13:30
I have been dealing with chronic GERD for a while now I am taking ranitidine hydrochloride (Zantac) i assume it's working, I am real scared since last night I started panicking and heart was beating really fast I thought I was gonna die I had sharp dull stabs over my heart like every 3 minutes then that disappeard I went to bed not long afterwards and had the most awe flu stomach cramps in my life it felt like a severe burning pain like being stabbed and the chest pain was immense but after a while it just stopped and I fell asleep
I find it hard to comprehend that this is all down to acid reflux it's ridiculous like every day I get some one of pain or something I am just scared of dying. My doctor told me you won't have a heart attack at 27 years old and you need to stop worrying but I can't I'm worrying about the pain in my chest that comes on and now the cramps it scares me

Barrie
16-10-13, 18:43
I am still trying to cope with this anxiety which I'm sure it is it's horrible and scares me I feel like ok gonna die