PDA

View Full Version : Strange pains

Florance
20-09-13, 14:08
Hi everyone,

I keep getting these pains in my legs, arms, chest and back like mini electric shocks. Has anyone else had these with anxiety??? trying not to panic!!!

MRS STRESS ED
20-09-13, 14:34
I get this in my thumbs iv told my gp didn't seem concerned, I just put it down to another symptom I have its not pleasant I know :)

Florance
20-09-13, 14:37
I did discuss them with my GP who didn't seem at all concerned, I guess its probably my anxiety playing me up, I have so many aches and pains all over! and like most HA sufferers I get convinced I have something sinister!

MRS STRESS ED
20-09-13, 14:42
I know how you feel im exactly the same worry worry worry to the point were im sick ,its unreal what anxiety does to us , im sure it will be your anxiety playing up :)

yenool
20-09-13, 14:54
Could be anxiety...... also noticed some antidepressants give weird side effects like that - could be a possibility if you are taking one of those?

Florance
20-09-13, 15:05
Im sure it will be Mrs Stress! and Yenoo I am not on any meds at the moment. Was on omeprazole but that made me feel quite ill so came off it. I do have GERD according to the GP. I am taking inbuprofen which seems to settle these pains

cassy1989
20-09-13, 15:11
Hi Florance,

I have had these sort of pains before. I have had them in my legs, arms and oddly enough elbows. I'm just it's stress or just normal body pains xx